Superior and Reliable IT
and Business Process Services
Organizations are embracing the cloud for its potential business transformation impact. Beyond lowering up-front cost, the cloud promises to free up resources, so organizations can focus on innovation instead of running and maintaining systems.
TFC provides a full range of cloud services including migration of applications to clouds, developing migration plans and roadmaps, refactoring applications to take advantage of cloud features and development of new cloud-based systems as needed. For customers interested in managed cloud services, TFC offers ongoing management of the end user applications, server instances, storage, and databases established in cloud service provider clouds.
Our Cloud Services include:
- Cloud-Enabled Application Development: Leverage the cloud for application development to enable agility, speed-to-market, and cost savings.
- Data Management and Analytics: Proper data management can reduce errors, lower operating costs, and mitigate risk. TFC helps organizations approach data management in an integrated way, creating a foundation for analytics that can improve risk assessment and management, as well as demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Custom Cloud-Application Development and Migration: Develop custom applications that leverage cloud application infrastructure and migrate legacy applications to cloud architectures.
- Cloud Integration: As enterprises leverage SaaS solutions and start moving application workloads to public cloud, the need for the integration of the public cloud and on-premise systems grows. This solution leverages cloud-based integration technologies for integrating data regardless of where applications are deployed.
TFC Managed Security Services provides a full complement of threat prevention, threat management, incident response and analysis services to support your hosted or on-premise enterprise security environments. We help agencies defend themselves from the increasing intensity of cyber-attacks with our top talent, key partnerships, and a focus on emerging technology and game-changing innovations.
Our Engineers provide technical advice and engineering guidance for next-generation planning efforts, including integration or federation with other enterprises and enterprise services. TFC has specific experience developing, implementing and operating systems and networks that meet DHS 4300A and DHS 4300C requirements. Our engineers, all DOD 8570 IAT Level II certified, ensure that all patching updates we perform are in compliance with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
OUR CYBER SERVICES INCLUDE
- Cyber Security Resources
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Continuous Monitoring
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Analytical Support and Data Analytics
The burden of operating decades-old legacy systems is exceeding the resources available to support them. With demands on government systems to provide better services at greater efficiencies and volumes, agencies are exhausting time, money, and manpower on stretching out antiquated information technologies rather than investing those resources into what matters – 21st-century IT that advances the mission.
TFC has the people, tools, processes, partners, and experience to make that transformation a reality for our customers. We’re driven by each customer’s unique needs in combining the best available technologies with key transformation practices such as training, organizational change management, and digital engineering. This ensures that they get the right solutions to accomplish their mission outcomes.
OUR IT MODERNIZATION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Streamlining IT Acquisition processes so that agencies can modernize at the pace of technological change
- Strengthening cybersecurity by leveraging best-in-class processes and solutions
- Transitioning from outdated legacy technology to commercial grade solutions including the cloud
- Closing IT skills gaps and preparing the workforce is ready for the demands of modernized IT
- Applying Agile processes to optimize development and deployment
- Leveraging Shared Services to reduce costs and unlock new efficiencies
- Laying a solid foundation for the adoption of cutting edge tools and technologies.
At TFC, we never stop delivering. Our enterprise IT solutions are constantly improving how agencies operate. We solve our clients’ needs, combining the latest technology and innovations with over 20 years of experience to bring enterprise-scale systems into the modern age.
We take the burden of managing the core IT infrastructure from our customers, allowing you to focus on your mission. We manage the infrastructure using a proven, structured framework to ensure your technology platforms are secure, efficient, available, and reliable.
Our approach to network systems integration is platform and technology neutral, which allows for flexibility in designs that yield lowest risk. We seek to modernize and update networks, applications, technology seamlessly into the architecture without service disruption.
OUR ENTERPRISE IT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Enterprise Service Management